Friday 2 December 2016

Where to start.

Well I guess I really need to decide where to start in this blog.

First I should probably say a little bit about myself. My name is Deanna, though most of my friends know me as Raven, as my name on pretty much any site is QuotationRaven. I'm 22 and currently in my final year of uni studying teaching (I know scary!). 

This last month or so I've really felt like I needed to sort out my life, and not in ways I really thought I would. I feel like I'm standing on the edge of a cliff, reading to jump off into the unknown of my adult life, starting a proper career, moving away from home, starting a new life. Yet there are so many things holding me back, things my brain is telling me I need to sort out, before I jump, or I risk hanging myself with them. 

So that's what this blog is, it's my brain's rambles trying to sort out my life before I move on in my journey and move on into a new life, with whole new challenges along the way. 

I just hope I can make the jump in the end. 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome !

    I find my blog helps in sorting out those random thoughts that would otherwise spin my brain into craziness. Oh and it's an excuse to post cute animal pics too.

    ReplyDelete